Hudson plans a break after second babyApril 29th, 2011 - 2:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 29 (IANS) Pregnant actress Kate Hudson intends to take a break from movies after she welcomes her second child later this year.
She is expecting the baby with rocker Matt Bellamy, who proposed to her last week.
The 31-year-old star continued to work after she gave birth to her son Ryder, seven, from her marriage to Chris Robinson, but she is adamant she will now be more choosy about film roles so she can spend more time at home, reports dailystar.co.uk
“I will have the baby to look after and Ryder is at an age where it’s so fun with his baseball and karate. If I work, I’ll have to go away from that and I don’t want to miss another second of it,” she said.
“I’ll carry on working but only if the film’s really special. Maybe this is the time in my career where I shift focus and spend more time at home. It’ll be interesting,” she added.
- Hudson's panic call - May 01, 2011
- Hudson preparing nursery room for second baby - May 03, 2011
- It's a son for Kate Hudson - Jul 11, 2011
- Hudson hadn't planned second pregnancy - May 22, 2011
- Kate Hudson shows off her post-baby figure - Jul 20, 2011
- Kurt Russell excited about Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 27, 2011
- Hudson looking for different kind of love - Mar 24, 2011
- Kate Hudson wants love not marriage - Sep 02, 2010
- Kate Hudson's family hoping for daughter - Jan 25, 2011
- I was 'tempting fate' to get pregnant and it worked: Kate Hudson - Apr 20, 2011
- Kate Hudson buys home worth $5.3 million - Jun 09, 2011
- Hudson, Bellamy get engaged in secret ceremony - Jan 27, 2011
- I believe in love: Kate Hudson - Sep 01, 2010
- Kate Hudson attends the Grammy Award ceremony - Feb 14, 2011
- Kate Hudson: The Would Be Mom Eager To Have A Baby Girl - Jan 25, 2011