Hudson murder suspect granted permission to move jailsJanuary 29th, 2009 - 5:11 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 29 (ANI): The prime suspect in the murders of actress Jennifer Hudson’’s mother, brother and nephew has been granted permission to move to another jail in Illinois.
William Balfour, the estranged husband of the Oscar winner’’s sister Julia, was accused of killing the singer-cum-actress mum Darnell Donerson, brother Jason Hudson and seven-year-old nephew Julian King.
Last week, Balfour, 27, pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder and home invasion, reports Contactmusic.
His attorney Joshua Kutick appeared at Cook County Criminal Court on Jan 27, seeking Balfours shift from the Stateville Correctional Center near Joliet, Illinois - where he has been held without bond since his December (08) arrest.
And Judge Marjorie Laws granted Balfour permission to transfer to the state’’s Cook County Jail, to ease the consultation process.
His next court hearing will be held on 23 February (09). (ANI)
- Hudson's brother-in-law guilty for murder - May 12, 2012
- Hudson forgives family's killer - Sep 12, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson plans to sell family murder house - Dec 24, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson to open up about family tragedy - Jun 29, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
- Music is my therapy: Jennifer Hudson - Mar 26, 2011
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Hudson returns to work after family tragedy - Dec 10, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson ready to forgive family murderer - May 16, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson thanks fans for being supportive following family tragedy - Nov 15, 2008
- Hudson offers reward for information on missing nephew - Oct 27, 2008
- Police find boy's body in Hudson triple murder case - Oct 28, 2008
- Birthday gift triggered Jennifer Hudson murders? - Dec 18, 2008
- Police searching for actress Jennifer Hudson's nephew in murder case - Oct 26, 2008
- Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother killed, nephew missing - Oct 25, 2008
Tags: actress jennifer, brother jason, consultation process, cook county criminal court, cook county jail, county criminal court, court hearing, darnell, first degree murder, home invasion, jails, jan 29, jennifer hudson, joliet illinois, julian king, oscar winner, prime suspect, sister julia, stateville correctional center, william balfour