Hudson looking for different kind of loveMarch 24th, 2011 - 9:25 am ICT by IANS
London, March 24 (IANS) Actress Kate Hudson says that her attitude towards relationships has changed after becoming a mother and she is now looking for a different kind of love.
“I was looking for a different kind of love because all of a sudden my child became my priority. Then you have to balance out the relationship,” Hudson told Look magazine.
The 31-year-old actress, who has seven-year-old Ryder with her ex-husband Chris Robinson and is now expecting another child with Muse rocker Matt Bellamy, believes relationships get more difficult to balance after a child is born, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The actress says her relationship with Matt works well because it is based on qualities she never considered important before.
“Respect, honesty, a full partnership, compromise - all the great stuff. I think that’s what makes love last.”
– Indo-Asian News Service
- My unconventional family has taught me a lot: Kate Hudson - Mar 27, 2011
- Hudson hadn't planned second pregnancy - May 22, 2011
- It's a son for Kate Hudson - Jul 11, 2011
- Respect makes love last: Kate Hudson - May 04, 2011
- Kurt Russell excited about Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson's family hoping for daughter - Jan 25, 2011
- Hudson shows second son first time - Aug 16, 2011
- Hudson, Bellamy name their son Bingham Hawn - Jul 15, 2011
- Kate Hudson says Matt Bellamy will be a beautiful father - Apr 28, 2011
- Hudson's panic call - May 01, 2011
- I was 'tempting fate' to get pregnant and it worked: Kate Hudson - Apr 20, 2011
- Hudson, Bellamy get engaged in secret ceremony - Jan 27, 2011
- Is Kate Hudson pregnant? - Jan 13, 2011
- Pregnant Kate Hudson 'hates' having bigger boobs - Apr 21, 2011
- Actress Kate Hudson Reportedly Pregnant - Jan 13, 2011
Tags: actress, asian news, attitude, becoming a mother, chris robinson, compromise, great stuff, indo, kate hudson, kv, london march, look magazine, matt bellamy, muse, news service, partnership, priority, relationships, respect honesty, ryder