Hudson hadn’t planned second pregnancyMay 22nd, 2011 - 2:15 am ICT by IANS
London, May 22 (IANS) Actress Kate Hudson has revealed she had not planned to get pregnant before she found out she was expecting a child.
The 31-year-old actress is expecting a baby with her fiancee, rocker Matt Bellamy, and she already has a seven-year-old son Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“We just let destiny take its course. I actually didn’t want a second child before my 33rd birthday,” she said.
- Hudson looking for different kind of love - Mar 24, 2011
- It's a son for Kate Hudson - Jul 11, 2011
- Hudson, Bellamy get engaged in secret ceremony - Jan 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson's family hoping for daughter - Jan 25, 2011
- Hudson, Bellamy name their son Bingham Hawn - Jul 15, 2011
- Is Kate Hudson pregnant? - Jan 13, 2011
- Kate Hudson buys home worth $5.3 million - Jun 09, 2011
- My unconventional family has taught me a lot: Kate Hudson - Mar 27, 2011
- Respect makes love last: Kate Hudson - May 04, 2011
- Kurt Russell excited about Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson pregnant with rocker Matt Bellamy's child - Jan 13, 2011
- I was 'tempting fate' to get pregnant and it worked: Kate Hudson - Apr 20, 2011
- Hudson plans a break after second baby - Apr 29, 2011
- Hudson's panic call - May 01, 2011
- Kate Hudson shows off her post-baby figure - Jul 20, 2011