Hudson excited to flaunt trim figureSeptember 17th, 2010 - 4:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 17 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Hudson is excited to flaunt her trim figure with a comeback performance on stage to promote her new album.
“I can’t wait to perform again - with my new body,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
But the star insists the battle to keep the weight off is a long-term goal. “It’s a lifestyle. It’s not an on-and-off switch.”
The “Dreamgirls” star cut back on calories and dropped 60 pounds (27 kg) in the months after giving birth to her son David Jr. last year.
- Hudson eager to have daughter - Jul 07, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson bounces back with new album, upcoming movie - Mar 06, 2011
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson turned down 'Precious' - Dec 27, 2011
- Hudson took lip injection for 'Dreamgirls' role - Sep 09, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss Secrets To Be Unveiled - Apr 03, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson returns to television - Jun 25, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson wants to shave her head - Aug 05, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson becomes the latest spokeswoman for Weight Watchers - Apr 02, 2010
- Hudson rushed to hospital after abdominal pain - Jun 11, 2011
- Hudson struggling to sell weight-loss book - May 31, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson to move back to Chicago - Sep 17, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson Makeover of the Year: Goes From Size 16 to 6 - Aug 04, 2010
- Hudson not ready to accept her slim self - Apr 27, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson achieves size zero - Aug 07, 2011