Hudson eager to have daughterJuly 7th, 2012 - 6:38 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 7 (IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Hudson, mother to a four-year-old son, is now keen to have a daughter.
“It’s always been my dream to have a boy first and then a little girl, so he’d be the big brother. I want one so bad,” Hudson told Life & Style magazine.
Hudson, who had her first child with partner, World Wrestling Entertainment star David Otunga, says her son has spurred her desire to have a daughter sometime soon, reports contactmusic.com.
“He says, ‘Mummy, I want a baby sister’, every day. (I say), ‘Give me another year or two.’ I used to say when David Jr. is four, but he’s almost four now. So maybe (when he’s) five or six, because this is coming too soon,” she added.
- Jennifer Hudson wants another baby - Aug 18, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance 'doesn't want her to slim more' - May 01, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance wants to marry in wrestling ring - Feb 24, 2010
- Fiance asks Hudson not to lose more weight - May 01, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson to move back to Chicago - Sep 17, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson holds event to remember nephew - Dec 24, 2010
- Hudson excited to flaunt trim figure - Sep 17, 2010
- David Otunga To Marry Jenifer Hudson In The Wrestling Ring - Feb 24, 2010
- Jennifer Hudson Poses For People Magazine With New Born Son - Oct 09, 2009
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson busy planning grand wedding - Mar 05, 2010
- It's baby boy for Jennifer Hudson, fiance - Aug 12, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson not pregnant - Dec 24, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson's New Role: Gives Birth To Her First Child - Aug 12, 2009
- Jennifer Hudson's fiance getting "pleasantly adjusted" to her new body - Oct 14, 2010