Hudson, Bellamy name their son Bingham HawnJuly 15th, 2011 - 1:50 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 15 (IANS) Actress Kate Hudson and her fiance Matt Bellamy who became proud parents of a boy have named their son Bingham Hawn.
“So happy! Just had a baby boy, Bingham ‘Bing’ Hawn Bellamy. Mum and baby are strong and healthy. Mum was a warrior, Bing popped out after 4.5 hours of intense pushing,” Bellamy posted on his Twitter account.
Hudson, who has a seven-year-old son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson gave birth Saturday night, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“For those wondering, Bingham is my mum’s maiden name. Bing Russell was also Kurt [Russell's] dad. Family connections all around,” Bellamy further posted.
Hudson considers her mother Goldie Hawn’s longtime partner Kurt Russell as her father.
With Bingham’s middle name, the couple pays homage to Goldie Hawn.
- Hudson shows second son first time - Aug 16, 2011
- Kate Hudson shows off her post-baby figure - Jul 20, 2011
- Kate Hudson buys home worth $5.3 million - Jun 09, 2011
- Kate Hudson's family hoping for daughter - Jan 25, 2011
- Kurt Russell excited about Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 27, 2011
- My unconventional family has taught me a lot: Kate Hudson - Mar 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson: The Would Be Mom Eager To Have A Baby Girl - Jan 25, 2011
- It's a son for Kate Hudson - Jul 11, 2011
- Kate Hudson Says Baby Feels Like a Girl - Jan 28, 2011
- Hudson hadn't planned second pregnancy - May 22, 2011
- Kate Hudson: Enjoys A Late Night Dinner With Family In London High- End Restaurant - Jan 28, 2011
- Is Kate married to Matt? - Mar 17, 2012
- Hudson's panic call - May 01, 2011
- Respect makes love last: Kate Hudson - May 04, 2011
- Kate Hudson shows off her new baby boy - Aug 15, 2011
Tags: actress, baby boy, bing russell, chris robinson, dad, family connections, fiance, goldie hawn, homage, husband chris, kate hudson, kurt russell, london, longtime partner, maiden name, matt bellamy, middle name, proud parents, ryder, saturday night