Hudgens hopes Efron watches ‘Sucker Punch’April 3rd, 2011 - 3:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 3 (IANS) Actress Vanessa Hudgens is hopeful that her ex-boyfriend Zac Efron will watch her new movie “Sucker Punch”.
The actress split from her “High School Musical” co-star in December after being in a relationship for five years and has rarely talked to him since then.
“I know all his friends are going to want to see the movie, so hopefully, he’ll get to see it with them,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“It’s a movie that appeals to a wide audience because if you’re a guy, there are some awesome action sequences. If you’re a woman, it’s empowering and if you’re older, it’s a fantasy. It has something for everyone,” she added.
- Hudgens 'figuring things out' with Efron - Feb 11, 2011
- Hudgens moving to New York? - May 15, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens' 'kick-ass' role in 'Sucker Punch' - Mar 19, 2011
- Hudgens not converting to Judaism - Oct 22, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens Not Converting To Judaism - Oct 22, 2010
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- Playing prostitute was fun: Vanessa Hudgens - May 14, 2010
- Hudgens says Efron kept her grounded! - Mar 15, 2011
- No Valentine plans for Zac Efron - Feb 10, 2012
- Vanessa Hudgens blames busy schedule for Zac Efron split - Mar 16, 2011
- Zac Efron, Lily Collins split? - Jun 12, 2012
- Vanessa Hudgens has a new date! - Mar 04, 2011
- Hudgens bares midriff during Lakers game with 'beau' Hutcherson - Mar 29, 2011
- Efron, Hudgens have friendly reunion - Apr 08, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens not getting married anytime soon - Jul 15, 2009