Hrithik turns 38, B-town says ‘Happy Birthday’January 10th, 2012 - 4:48 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Jan 10 (IANS) Hrithik Roshan turned 38 Tuesday and wishes from tinsel town came pouring in for the star. Friends and colleagues wished success and happiness to the Bollywood heartthrob who is ready to charm his fans as Vijay Dinanath Chauhan in the new version of “Agneepath”, coming out Jan 26.
Here is what they have to say:
Bipasha Basu: My birthday has just gone…now it is Hrithik, fellow Capricorn, so ya Happy Birthday.
Sonu Niigaam: Hrithik Roshan is one of the most handsome men in the world and very talented. Wishing him a very Happy Birthday.
Sonal Chauhan: I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday and I hope this year is fantastic for him and his films are a super hit and I am really looking forward to “Agneepath”.
Arjun Rampal: Hrithik we love you. You have become so fit and you are an inspiration for all of us, have a superb year.
Asmit Patel: He is one of my initial inspirations to come into Bollywood. He’s a fellow Capricorn. My birthday is after three days. He is very hard working. I wish him a very Happy birthday.
Asin Thottumkal: I wish him a very Happy Birthday and a great year ahead and a great life ahead.
After “Agneepath”, Hrithik will be seen in “Krrish 2″ alongside Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi. Some of his friends took to twitter to wish him.
Preity Zinta: Happy Birthday to my dearest, hottest and sweetest friend with the nicest heart!!! Love you… Have a Rocking 2012.
Farhan Akhtar: Happy birthday @iHrithik. Wish you a Super-heroic year.
Vivek Oberoi: Hrithik happy birthday bro! hope u have a great one.
Abhishek Bachchan: Happy birthday @iHrithik have a great year brobraz!!!
- Hrithik getting in shape for 'Krrish 2' - Jan 11, 2012
- Big B shocked to hear about Yuvraj (Movie Snippets) - Feb 06, 2012
- I want to bring alive first super-villain: Vivek Oberoi - Jan 19, 2012
- Abhishek turns 36, B'wood says happy b'day - Feb 05, 2012
- Bollywood floods Riteish with B'day wishes - Dec 17, 2011
- Vivek Oberoi regrets not doing 'Shaitaan' - Jan 19, 2012
- Hrithik seeks sister-in-law's forgiveness on birthday - Jan 10, 2011
- Not trying to outdo anyone: Sanjay Dutt - Jan 23, 2012
- We can't afford bigness of Hollywood films: Rakesh Roshan - Jul 05, 2012
- B-town wishes love, luck for Sonam's birthday - Jun 09, 2012
- I'm very happy we're making a sequel to 'Krrish': Hrithik - Jan 10, 2011
- Amisha salutes Anna - Aug 23, 2011
- Birthday wishes galore for 'witty' RGV - Apr 07, 2012
- Suzanne Roshan Plans Surprise For Birthday Boy Hrithik Roshan - Jan 04, 2011
- Bollywood celebs wish SRK luck, success on birthday - Nov 02, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,