Hrithik starrer ‘Kites’ to be marketed at Cannes 2009May 13th, 2009 - 4:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 13 (IANS) Hrithik Roshan starrer mega-budget “Kites” will be among a bouquet of films that will be marketed by Reliance BIG Pictures at the 62nd International Cannes Film Festival, starting May 13.
Directed by Anurag Basu, “Kites” also stars Barbara Mori, Kangana Ranaut, Nick Brown and Kabir Bedi in pivotal roles.
The entertainment arm of Indian business conglomerate Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group will market 18 films in all including various films in world cinema and popular cinema categories.
Hindi films such as director Piyush Jha’s “Sikandar”, comic capers “Do Knot Disturb” directed by David Dhawan, “Well Done Abba” by Shyam Benegal and Vinod Pande’s “Chaloo Movie”, which are in various stages of production, will also be promoted at the festival this year.
- 'Kites' will be the successor of '3 Idiots': experts - May 19, 2010
- Barbara Mori in India to promote 'Kites' - Apr 19, 2010
- 'Kites' gets ready to fly high (IANS Preview) - May 17, 2010
- 'Kites' Releases Today In India And Abroad - May 21, 2010
- Movie Review - Kites(2010) - May 21, 2010
- Big Pictures Unveils First Look Of Kites - May 15, 2009
- Hrithik starrer 'Kites' to hit screen on May 21 - Feb 10, 2010
- Hrithik unveils the first look of 'Kites' at Cannes - May 15, 2009
- Hrithik's Greek god looks, Barbara's attire for 'Kites', courtesy Varma (With Images) - May 21, 2010
- Hrithik Roshan's Kites to be showcased at Cannes - May 09, 2009
- Leaked climax of 'Kites' is wrong: Director (Interview) - Apr 21, 2010
- Hrithik, Barbara and Rakesh Roshan walk the red carpet and attend cocktail reception at Cannes - May 18, 2009
- How Rakesh Roshan named his film 'Kites' - Mar 12, 2010
- 'Kites' swings and sways from good to bad (IANS Movie Review) - May 21, 2010
- Nine silent films to be shown at Mumbai fest - Jul 18, 2012
Tags: barbara mori, big pictures, business conglomerate, cannes film festival, cinema categories, comic capers, entertainment arm, hindi films, hrithik roshan, indian business, jha, kabir bedi, kangana ranaut, nick brown, pivotal roles, popular cinema, reliance anil dhirubhai ambani group, shyam benegal, vinod pande, world cinema