Hrithik sidesteps Zee Awards to be with his wifeApril 28th, 2008 - 8:59 pm ICT by admin
By Subhash K. Jha
Mumbai, April 28 (IANS) Hrithik Roshan has put all his travelling plans on hold because Suzanne is pregnant with their second child. The baby is due any day now and the actor wants to be with his wife. “I’m just not stepping out of Mumbai for some time now. That’s why I had to say no to the Zee awards. Right now I can’t focus on any work that takes me outside Mumbai,” Hrithik told IANS.
The award function was held Saturday in London.
Hrithik is at the moment shooting for Zoya Akhtar’s directorial debut “Luck By Chance” in Mumbai. The actor has a guest appearance in the film - a commitment he made long ago and is only too happy to fulfil since Zoya is not only a close friend of Farhan’s sister but also the first female director Hrithik has worked with.
“We’ve been shooting nights for the last few days. And I’ve one full song to do before I am done. That will keep me busy till the end of the week,” said Hrithik who acted in Farhan’s “Lakshya”.
Hopefully, by the time Zoya’s shooting is done, Hrehaan will have his sibling and Hrithik will be able to travel again.
- Farhan On Male Bonding - Nov 28, 2009
- Farhan Akhtar to bond with Hrithik, Abhay in sister's film - Nov 28, 2009
- Ladakh trip makes Farhan nostalgic - Sep 02, 2012
- Awards galore for family, Shabana delighted - Jan 26, 2012
- Katrina Gets The Biggest Birthday Surprise Ever - Jul 21, 2010
- 'Sweetheart' Neil, 'darling' Sonam! (Movie Snippets) - Jul 07, 2011
- Abhay Deol on why he agreed to be in multi-hero film - Feb 17, 2010
- Shabana Azmi's brother to direct Farhan Akhtar - Jan 18, 2011
- Abhay Deol On Why Agreed To Be In Zoya's Multi-Hero Film - Feb 15, 2010
- Sibling power rocks Bollywood (Aug 13 is Rakhi) - Aug 10, 2011
- Bosco-Ceaser win National Award for 'Zindagi Na...' - Mar 07, 2012
- No similarity between 'Zindagi Na...' and 'Dil Chahta Hai': Farhan - May 15, 2011
- Buddy bonding between Hrithik, Farhan, Abhay (Film Snippets) - Jun 30, 2011
- I can't sing, technology made it possibe: Abhay Deol - May 15, 2011
- 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara', takes male bonding to another level (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Jul 16, 2011