Hrithik Roshan to endorse Reliance Mobile?May 30th, 2009 - 12:50 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
It is learnt from reliable sources that Hrithik Roshan has been signed as the brand ambassador by Reliance Communications.
Our sources reveal, “Hrithik will be the official face for the company’s mobile, data and DTH businesses. His new promotional campaign for the products is currently being shot in Bangkok and this new campaign is expected to break on air by beginning of June 2009. The new Reliance Mobile TV commercials with Hrithik Roshan will comprise of a series of 6-8 films capturing Hrithik using Reliance Mobile, which is considered India’s No 1 network.
Sources further reveal, “RCOM zeroed on Hrithik Roshan as he not only has a pan-India appeal but an iconic stature amongst today’s youth.”
The company’s official speaking on condition of anonymity informed that RCOM believes Hrithik is a perfect brand-fit for Reliance Mobile as he stands for everything that Reliance as a brand epitomizes.
- Reliance Communications says BSNL breached agreement - Jun 13, 2011
- Hrithik Roshan named brand ambassador for Liberty - Aug 02, 2011
- Deepika & Imran Patch Up Through Zen Mobile - Nov 29, 2010
- Reliance launches 3G services in Punjab - Jan 13, 2011
- Sistema to contest Supreme Court verdict on 2G licence - Feb 03, 2012
- Hrithik Roshan is Provogue's Brand Ambassador - Oct 09, 2009
- R-Com launches new mobile tariff plan (Business Capsule) - Oct 05, 2009
- Reliance Communications examining sale of controlling stake in arm - May 31, 2011
- Reliance Communications ties up refinancing for FCCB worth $1.18 bn - Jan 17, 2012
- RCom, Aircel to sign $300 mn infrastructure sharing deal - Aug 31, 2009
- RCom pays $1.91 billion towards 3G spectrum - May 31, 2010
- Sibal to launch Bharti Airtel's 4G services Tuesday - Apr 09, 2012
- Salman Khan- The star With The Golden Heart Made Sanjay Leela Bhansali Go Weak In The Knees - Dec 04, 2010
- 3G-auction closes after ensuring over Rs 70,000 crore revenue to Centre - May 19, 2010
- Naming of RIL's insurance venture will be interesting - Jun 11, 2011