Hrithik Roshan suffers allergic reaction, hospitalizedNovember 22nd, 2010 - 12:59 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Nov 21 (IANS) Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan was Sunday hospitalised following an allergic reaction, his spokesman said.
The actor was admitted to the Kokilaben Hospital late afternoon and is currently under observation.
“Hrithik was hospitalized for an allergic reaction to an antibiotic that he had. He is under observation and was to be discharged tonight. He is much better now and recuperating,” said Hrithik’s spokesperson.
The actor was busy with the promotions of his recently released film “Guzaarish” and that’s when he had the medicine and fell ill, the spokesperson said.
“Doctors confirmed that I experienced allergic reaction to an antibiotic. My lungs just closed. Throat went into spasm, could not breathe,” said the 36-year-old actor in a statement released by his spokesperson.
“Lips became 10 times their size. I was rushed to the hospital on time. I am under observation and will be discharged late night. But all good. It’s always good.
“Was celebrating ‘Guzaarish’ at home, now celebrating from here (hospital). No difference,” Hrithik added.
It was earlier reported that Hrithik refrained from attending his Kolkata promotions, scheduled for earlier this week, for “Guzaarish” because he was suspecting suffering from malaria. However that was not confirmed.
- I got to hospital just in time: Hrithik - Nov 22, 2010
- Hrithik Roshan leaves hospital - Nov 22, 2010
- Shatrugan Sinha hospitalised after breathing trouble - Jul 02, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha's better, says doctor (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha stable, but gets breathless - Jul 11, 2012
- I don't want my sons to see me like this: Hrithik - Nov 25, 2010
- Shatrughan Sinha remains in hospital, medication adjusted: Doctor - Jul 12, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha's hospital stay to continue - Jul 07, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha stable, says son Luv - Jul 06, 2012
- Dad's hale and hearty: Sonakshi Sinha - Jul 03, 2012
- I can't defy any command from my daughter: Shatrughan Sinha - Aug 15, 2012
- Big B unlikely to be discharged Tuesday - Feb 14, 2012
- Amitabh Bachchan still in incredible pain - Feb 14, 2012
- Amitabh likely to undergo another surgery? - Feb 17, 2012
- Hrithik staying off Mumbai this Diwali - Oct 21, 2010
Tags: allergic reaction, antibiotic, doctors, hospitalised, hrithik roshan, late afternoon, late night, lips, lungs, malaria, medicine, observation, promotions, spasm, spokesman, spokesperson, suffering from