Hrithik Roshan kicks the buttAugust 5th, 2010 - 6:38 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 5 (IANS) Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan has finally quit smoking.
The actor wrote on microblogging site Twitter: “Hello tweeple!! Giving up smoking today! Any of u disgusting smokers wanna join me?? Love to the rest of you non-smokers!!.”
It was earlier reported that Hrithik was trying to kick the habit by using nicotine patches but he denied the reports.
He tweeted: “Read news that I’m trying to use nicotine patches to quit smoking. It’s not true.”
The hunk had earlier written that he smokes just 2-5 cigarettes a day. “I know it’s not the best thing but if well balanced with exercise and diet not too bad either,” he wrote.
- Want to quit smoking? Get professional help - Jan 04, 2011
- Colin Farrell is done with smoking - Jul 15, 2011
- Dharam Bollywood hottie at 75: Shobhaa De (Movie Snippets) - Dec 08, 2010
- Britain may crack down on e-cigarettes - Aug 05, 2012
- Quit smoking, says Sameera Reddy - May 30, 2011
- Watching smoking scenes in movies lights up smokers' brains - Jan 19, 2011
- How anti-smoking drugs may curb cravings - Jan 04, 2011
- Quitting smoking improves your mood - Dec 06, 2010
- E-ciggies 'are a promising tool to help smokers quit' - Feb 09, 2011
- Brain imaging demonstrates that former smokers have greater willpower - Apr 27, 2011
- Nicotine linked to breast cancer for first time - Aug 24, 2010
- Britain bans public display of cigarettes - Apr 06, 2012
- Fasting best way to quit smoking: Pakistani expert - Aug 05, 2012
- Personalized approach to smoking cessation may soon be a reality - Jul 03, 2010
- Debate rages whether E-cigarettes are miracle cure or menace - Jan 26, 2011