Hrithik, Bipasha receive IIFA Style Icon awardsJune 14th, 2009 - 12:16 am ICT by IANS
Macau, June 13 (IANS) Hindi film star Hrithik Roshan and dusky beauty Bipasha Basu were honoured with the Bollywood Style Icon awards at the Idea International India Film Academy (IIFA) awards here Saturday.
Ever since he stepped into Bollywood in 2000, Hrithik wowed the audiences with a variety of roles in films like “Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai”, “Krrish”, “Dhoom 2″ and “Jodhaa Akbar”. His fans are now waiting for “Kites” in which he plays a dance teacher.
Model-turned-actress Bipasha Basu was initially known for her sexy image but has proved her acting prowess too in films like “Corporate” and “Omkara”. She was also appreciated for her performance in last years slick action thriller “Race”.
- Hrithik completes 12 years, thanks fans - Jan 15, 2012
- Hrithik unveils his wax figure at Madame Tussauds - Jan 21, 2011
- Don't want to only do remakes: Hrithik Roshan - Jan 13, 2012
- Hrithik wishes for good health on his birthday - Jan 10, 2012
- Anurag Basu wishes Hrithik success on b'day - Jan 10, 2010
- At 36, Hrithik still Bollywood's 'Greek god' - Jan 09, 2010
- Hrithik Roshan To Hit Again With Krrish 2 - Jul 12, 2010
- Hrithik to unveil his statue at Madame Tussauds Friday - Jan 10, 2011
- Nagging knee pain made me think of switching career: Hrithik Roshan - May 08, 2010
- Hrithik cracks overseas market - Aug 06, 2011
- 'Kaho Naa...' to 'Kites': Hrithik reminisces in the US (With Images) - May 16, 2010
- Hrithik, Ash set to create magic again with 'Guzaarish' - Sep 23, 2010
- Sans big stars, IIFA awards end with fanfare (Review) - Jun 06, 2010
- 10th International Indian Film Awards(IIFA) 2009 finalists - Jun 08, 2009
- Interesting Facts and Figures: Hrithik Roshan - Apr 07, 2009
Tags: action thriller, actress, audiences, bipasha basu, dance teacher, dhoom 2, dusky beauty, film academy, films, hrithik roshan, iifa awards, india film, kites, krrish, naa, prowess, sexy image, style icon, teacher model