Hrithik – Aishwarya ‘Moaning’ Scenes In Guzaarish RemovedNovember 1st, 2010 - 12:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 1, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Director Sanjay Bhansali has removed scenes where lead actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is seen ‘moaning’ in his upcoming film Guzaarish. We do understand if a director needs to bring some important changes in his film prior to release, but why should a ‘moaning’ scene be edited out? Sanjay Bhansali explains the term saying that ‘moaning’ depicts the sexual bliss felt by Aishwarya Rai’s character in his forthcoming release. And going by the controversy that had started after the Aishwarya Rai – Hrithik Roshan liplock in Dhoom 2, Sanjay Bhansali is not prepared to draw any unwarranted attention to his film.
Sources close to the Guzaarish camp are of the opinion that the decision was taken by director Sanjay Bhansali, because he did not want any kind of trouble brewing up in the happily married life of his lead actress. Besides, now that she is married, Aishwarya Rai too may feel uncomfortable viewing the intimate scenes with co-star and friend Hrithik with her family members.
Guzaarish shows the love story of a paraplegic and his nurse wife. Though Sanjay Bhansali had initially shot the intimate scenes with his lead pair, he was later heard saying that the particular scene which has been edited is not very important for the progress in the storyline. This reminds us of the towel-dropping scene of Ranbir Kapoor in Saawariya!
- Plagiarism Accusation On Guzaarish Is A Rumor, Says Hrithik Roshan - Nov 12, 2010
- Guzaarish - A Portrayal Of Human Sufferings - Nov 13, 2010
- Aishwarya and Hrithik To Do An Intense Romantic Scene For ‘Guzaarish’ - Oct 13, 2010
- Will Aishwarya And Hrithik's Matured Look In Guzaarish Work? - Oct 19, 2010
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali Turns Music Director With “Guzaarish” - Oct 09, 2010
- Bhansali Worried Over Ash-Hrithik Steamy Scene In Guzaarish - Nov 02, 2010
- Will Aishwarya, Hrithik be third time lucky with 'Guzaarish'? (IANS Preview) - Nov 15, 2010
- Is Abhishek Jealous About Aishwarya-Hrithik Vibes? - Oct 27, 2010
- Aishwarya Or Monikangana: Who Will Make A Better Pair With Hrithik In Guzaarish - Nov 02, 2010
- Review Of Guzaarish: Undeniable Wonder By Sanjay Leela Bhansali - Nov 19, 2010
- Hrithik, Ash set to create magic again with 'Guzaarish' - Sep 23, 2010
- When Shah Rukh, Hrithik bonded over 'Guzaarish' - Nov 22, 2010
- Rakta Charitra II & Guzaarish: Clash Of The Exes And Life - Oct 27, 2010
- Bhansali and me can communicate even in silence: Aishwarya Rai - Oct 24, 2010
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Guzaarish’ In A Plagiarism Conflict - Nov 08, 2010
Tags: actress, aishwarya rai, co star, controversy, dhoom 2, family members, film sources, forthcoming release, hrithik roshan, intimate scenes, liplock, love story, married life, november 1, paraplegic, sanjay bhansali, sexual bliss, trouble brewing, upcoming film, wire director