HP Mini 5103 reviewedSeptember 25th, 2010 - 7:11 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 25, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Finally the dual core version of the famous Intel Atom processor has come out and it promises to be a huge leap forward for the netbook market. HP has been quick to catch on to the new trend in the netbook market and recently launched HP Mini 5103 with the dual core Intel Atom processor. The new HP Mini 5103 sports the advanced Intel Atom N550 1.5GHz dual-core processor, which has additional computing power compared to its predecessor (HP Mini 5102).
The HP Mini does not look like a netbook; in fact it looks very expensive with the metal body. The anodized aluminum top gives a great look and feel to the netbook. The HP 5103 weighs a meager 3Pounds which is still quite portable. The 10inch widescreen remains the same as the HP Mini 5102 and it is used by many other manufacturers. The netbook is also available in a touch screen version. The screen is brightly lit and has wide viewing angles which is perfect for watching movies and reading documents.
The 7200rpm 250 GB hard disk is very efficient and provides blazing fast data transfer speeds. Thanks to the new dual core processor, the HP Mini 5103 can play back HD videos and movies effortlessly. The Broadcom HD decoder card attached to the motherboard helps in HD viewing as well. The HP Mini 5103 performed significantly better than most other netbooks in the same range. HP Mini 5103 is highly recommended for those who want a robust and highly reliable netbook.
– Sampurn Wire
- Asus Eee PC 1215 N breaks new frontiers - Sep 23, 2010
- Motorola launches slimmer Razr for Rs.33,990 - Nov 21, 2011
- Motorola XOOM tablet launched in India - Jun 28, 2011
- HP Pavilion dm4-1160us the lightest 14inch notebook in the market - Sep 27, 2010
- Intel launches second generation core processors - Jan 06, 2011
- Motorola launches world's `thinnest' smartphone - Oct 19, 2011
- Intel ships new Atom processors to PC makers - Dec 29, 2011
- Apple upgrades iMac line, introduces Magic Trackpad and 27-inch LED Cinema Display - Jul 28, 2010
- HP unveils tablet - Nov 04, 2011
- Free laptops will have Tamil Nadu state logo burnt on chip - Jun 18, 2011
- Rare Apple 1 computer to be auctioned - Jun 15, 2012
- HP Slate 500: Can It Challenge The iPad? - Oct 22, 2010
- Smartphone makers try to outdo each other at MWC - Feb 27, 2012
- Samsung Epic 4G - Sep 24, 2010
- Acer rolls out new laptops - Sep 29, 2010
Tags: angles, anodized aluminum, atom, broadcom, computing power, core version, decoder card, dual core processor, hard disk, hd, hp, intel, leap, motherboard, netbooks, new trend, predecessor, reading documents, touch screen, transfer speeds