How to revive flagging love life? Ask Jada Pinkett SmithJune 17th, 2009 - 1:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 17 (IANS) Keep your relationship alive by getting intimate in the car, the workplace or even a friends’s place, suggests actress and Will Smith’s wife Jada Pinkett Smith.
“Be sneaky - your girlfriend’s house at a party. The bathroom. A bedroom. Think of places outside that are comfortable to have sex.
“Does he have access to his office? Have a fantasy date. Be his secretary! Pull over on the side of the road… Just switch it up. Anything like that can keep it going. Anything it takes to keep the flame alive,” RedBook magazine quoted Jada as saying.
The 37-year-old star has also revealed her active sex life keeps her in great shape, reports contactmusic.com.
“The key to true beauty is lots of water, great sex with Will Smith and happiness. The key for me is I’m vocal about getting my happiness. Sometimes if you just say what you need then someone will give it to you,” she said.
- How Jada Pinkett-Smith perks up her sex life - Jun 16, 2009
- Jada Pinkett Smith At "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - May 18, 2010
- Willow Smith To "Buy Life" - Oct 29, 2010
- How Will Smith's wife makes their sex life interesting - May 19, 2010
- Jada Smith is grateful of husband Will - Sep 05, 2011
- Have Will Smith & Jada Pinkett split? - Aug 23, 2011
- Music Video By Will Smith’s Daughter - Oct 25, 2010
- Jada Pinkett Smith tweets her bikini photo - Jul 30, 2012
- Marriage with JLo wasn't sustainable: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
- Will Smith, Jada caught kissing - Mar 19, 2012
- Cowell teams up with Pinkett-Smith for TV show - Jan 27, 2012
- Will Smith, Jada Pinkett take "crazy risks" in their sex life - Aug 08, 2009
- Willow Smith a born rebel: Jada Smith - Apr 09, 2011
- Bieber praises 'father figure' Will Smith - Feb 10, 2011
- Will Smith vows to watch his dumbness at Nobel Peace Prize Concert! - Dec 11, 2009