How Ronnie Wood drove estranged wife Jo to file for divorceMay 24th, 2009 - 2:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 24 (ANI): Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood’s estranged wife Jo reportedly decided on filing for divorce after she realised that the former had allowed his Russian girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova to splash thousands from their joint bank account.
Sources have revealed that Ekaterina merrily used the couple’s bank cards for huge shopping splurges.
According to them, Jo’s worries increased even further when she realised that Ekaterina had misplaced one of the cards for the Woods’ joint account at posh bank Coutts.
Those close to the couple say that Ronnie ignored his wife’s pleas to keep a closer eye on their funds, and that pushed furious Jo to call in the lawyers and lodge divorce papers.
“Jo knew divorce was on the cards but the Coutts & Co spending was the trigger point,” the News of the World quoted a source as saying. (ANI)
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Rocker Ronnie Wood's divorce finalised - Jan 26, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's ex escaped pressures of divorce with Himalayas trip - Sep 30, 2010
- Jo, Ronnie Wood's divorce today - Nov 11, 2009
- Ronnie Wood, Russian girlfriend patch up - Sep 21, 2009
- Ronnie, Jo Wood granted "quickie" divorce - Nov 12, 2009
- Rolling Stones to tour without Ronnie Wood? - Dec 21, 2009
- Ronnie Wood's ex to move on - Sep 27, 2010
- Ronnie Wood reunited with former girlfriend? - May 05, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's ex's celeb lifestyle comes to an end - Dec 13, 2009
- Ronnie Wood reunites with Russian girlfriend - Feb 15, 2010
- Ronnie Wood apologises to ex-wife - Mar 17, 2011
- Jo Wood to concentrate on divorce after Strictly eviction - Oct 28, 2009
- Rolling Stone's Ronnie Wood ditches Ana, dating ex-lover Kat - May 04, 2011
- Ronnie Wood, Russian girlfriend 'split after blazing row' - Sep 17, 2009