How Ronan Keating keeps the passion alive with wifeMarch 23rd, 2009 - 4:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 23 (ANI): Irish pop singer Ronan Keating has revealed how he keeps the passion alive with his wife Yvonne Connolly, whom he married on April 30, 1998.
For Keating, 32, who had admitted he was a virgin when Boyzone started, staying sexy is a part of the package, which makes the passion go on.
We spend time together and we listen to each other. I buy her things she likes. It’’s about being romantic and paying attention to each other, the News of the World quoted him as saying.
Trying to stay sexy is important in our relationship, too. We still fancy each other like crazy! he added. (ANI)
- Keating wants to live stress-free life - Sep 02, 2012
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating, wife part ways - May 21, 2010
- Love-rat Ronan Keating tries to win back wife by dedicating love song - May 24, 2010
- Keating opens up about marriage breakdown - Jul 22, 2012
- Ronan Keating moves out of family home - Jun 14, 2010
- I will never give up on my marriage: Ronan Keating - May 25, 2010
- Ronan, Yvonne heading towards reconciliation? - Jun 29, 2010
- Ronan Keating feels blessed - Sep 25, 2011
- Keating doesn't wish to spread heartache anymore - Aug 29, 2012
- Ronan Keating to swim Irish sea - Mar 25, 2011
- Ronan Keating, Kyle Sandilands open up about their marriage woes - Aug 01, 2010
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010