How could you be youth role model, daughter asks SRKFebruary 9th, 2012 - 2:23 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 9 (IANS) His fans look up to him as an idol, but superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter Suhana believes her father isn’t the perfect youth icon as he smokes a lot.
“Daughter just reprimanded me… how can u be the HT survey youth role model if you smoke. So to all the youths out there… please don’t smoke!!” tweeted Shah Rukh.
“Big reprimand for smoking from my strict little atom bomb of a daughter!!!” he added.
The 46-year-old is said to be a chain-smoker but has admitted smoking is the “worst habit”.
- SRK celebrates Friendship Day with daughter - Aug 05, 2012
- Working with SRK not my 'dil ki tamanna': Ranbir - Nov 19, 2010
- 'Sher pe sawa sher' between Salman and Vivek - May 30, 2012
- Colin Farrell is done with smoking - Jul 15, 2011
- Shirish Kunder apologises to SRK - Aug 25, 2012
- Gaga gifts her shades for SRK's daughter - Oct 31, 2011
- Shah Rukh hurts ribs during soccer game - Jan 02, 2012
- Ideal parenting? Many celebrities get it right - Jan 12, 2012
- Hrithik teaches easy way to quit smoking (Movie Snippets) - Dec 14, 2011
- SRK flattered by daughter's compliment (Movie Snippets) - Nov 07, 2011
- SRK's children win gold in Taekwondo competition - Oct 05, 2010
- 'Chennai Express' shooting date not advanced, says SRK - Aug 06, 2012
- Abhishek's Al Pacino look! (Movie Snippets) - Nov 29, 2011
- Smoke-free jail will kill 'chain-smoker' LiLo, say pals - Jul 10, 2010
- A lonely Eid for SRK - Aug 20, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , ,