How Carey lost weight after pregnancyApril 21st, 2012 - 7:13 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 21 (IANS) Singer Mariah Carey has revealed the secret of her post pregnancy figure. She says getting back to shape required more than just going to the gym.
“I realise that 90 percent of losing weight is my diet. Today my workout routine is more about getting and staying toned,” people.com quoted Carey as saying.
“And for me, that means either taking hour-long walks a few times a week or jumping in the pool three or four days a week to do 45 minutes of aquatic exercises,” the 43-year-old singer added.
- Shoes inspired Mariah to lose weight - Nov 11, 2011
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012
- American Celebrities Reveal The Sorts Of Their Workouts During The Holiday Season To Maintain Fitness - Dec 09, 2010
- Shapely lessons from Bollywood's glam moms (Mother's Day Special) - May 06, 2011
- Mariah Carey plans Christmas concert - Nov 03, 2010
- Lara Dutta's 'Power Play' teaches cardio exercises - Mar 07, 2011
- Lose weight post-pregnancy - but don't rush it - Jun 15, 2012
- Nick Cannon is gaining weight because of Mariah Carey's cooking - Jan 31, 2011
- Secret behind Swank's svelte frame - Aug 27, 2011
- Weight warning: Avoid crash diets - Jun 13, 2011
- The most common myths about exercise - Nov 21, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' lean times - May 21, 2012
- Kimberley Walsh's fitness secret - Nov 23, 2011
- Stacy Keibler kills her pregnancy rumors by showing off her toned stomach - Jun 21, 2012
- Kardashian worried over 'too big' derriere - Aug 29, 2012