Houston’s mother writing a bookApril 28th, 2012 - 9:37 am ICT by IANS
New York, April 28 (IANS) Singer Whitney Houston’s mother, Cissy, is reportedly writing a book and says it will clear all the “lies” about her late daughter’s life.
According to the New York Times, she met publishers at a hotel here last week to negotiate the release of the tome.
The 78-year-old is reportedly aiming to set the record straight about her late daughter’s troubled life and her death. Whitney died in February. She was 48.
“She said, ‘There are so many lies out there and I want to dispel all of those lies’,” contactmusic.com quoted a publishing executive as saying.
The publication reports she will use a ghostwriter for the book.
- Whitney Houston's friend writes book - Jun 16, 2012
- I'm proud of my daughter: Houston's mom - Mar 31, 2012
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Houston's mother, daughter lead mourners - Feb 18, 2012
- Whitney Houston's casket photo upsets family - Feb 26, 2012
- Were Whitney, Jermaine in love? - Mar 04, 2012
- Houston to be buried next to dad - Feb 17, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- Houston planned to remarry Bobby Brown? - Mar 23, 2012
- Houston leaves fortune for daughter - Mar 08, 2012
- Houston to get posthumous award - May 17, 2012
- Whitney Houston found under water - Feb 14, 2012
- Houston to return on big screen? - Sep 14, 2011