Houston’s daughter shattered by mom’s deathFebruary 13th, 2012 - 2:40 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 13 (IANS) Whitney Houston’s 18-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has been left “shattered” by the singer’s death.
Houston died Saturday noon in a hotel in Beverly Hills. She was 48.
“Her world will be shattered. She wanted to be just like her mother. She idolized Whitney, which made always seeing her mom in disarray that much worse,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“Bobbi was always by her side in everything she did. She was really her mom’s caretaker and biggest cheerleader and biggest fan…I don’t know how she will be able to go on,” the source added.
- Daughter pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Aug 10, 2012
- Celebs condole Whitney Houston's death - Feb 12, 2012
- Houston's mother, daughter lead mourners - Feb 18, 2012
- Houston leaves fortune for daughter - Mar 08, 2012
- Janet Jackson consoles Bobbi Kristina on the death of Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- Houston to be buried next to dad - Feb 17, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina to see Whitney's body Saturday - Feb 17, 2012
- Winfrey interviews Houston's girl - Mar 08, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston Sings At The Funeral For The Deceased Mama Brown - Feb 02, 2011
- Drug abuse part of Hollywood's heritage: Mahesh Bhatt - Feb 13, 2012
- Whitney Houston: Another star falls (Roundup) - Feb 12, 2012
- Whitney's girl seen kissing 'adopted' brother - Mar 12, 2012