Houston to get posthumous awardMay 17th, 2012 - 11:19 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 17 (IANS) Whitney Houston will be honoured posthumously at the Billboard Music Awards to be held May 20.
The honour will follow a tribute performed by Houston’s co-star Jordin Sparks and singer songwriter John Legend, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The late star’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, and her sister-in-law Pat Houston will accept the award.
Houston died in February at the age of 48.
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Houston's mother, daughter lead mourners - Feb 18, 2012
- Winfrey interviews Houston's girl - Mar 08, 2012
- Daughter pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Aug 10, 2012
- I still speak to mom, says Houston's daughter - Mar 14, 2012
- Whitney Houston Sings At The Funeral For The Deceased Mama Brown - Feb 02, 2011
- Whitney Houston: Another star falls (Roundup) - Feb 12, 2012
- Houston's secret 'son' to get share in wealth - Feb 26, 2012
- Houston's daughter not adopting mom's last name - May 31, 2012
- Rihanna's dress sizzles on Grammy's red carpet - Feb 13, 2012
- Houston leaves fortune for daughter - Mar 08, 2012
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Houston planned to remarry Bobby Brown? - Mar 23, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012