Houston leaves fortune for daughterMarch 8th, 2012 - 3:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 8 (IANS) Late singer Whitney Houston has left all of her fortune for daughter Bobbi Kristina and it will be placed in trust until she turns 21.
The pop superstar was found dead in the bathroom of her Los Angeles hotel suite last month. It has now been revealed that Bobbi Kristina, Houston’s only child with ex-husband Bobby Brown, is the sole beneficiary of her mother’s will, which was last amended in 2000, reported contactmusic.com.
According to the legal documents obtained by Inside Edition, Houston’s 19-year-old will receive the “I Will Always Love You” hitmaker’s furniture, clothing, personal effects, jewellery and cars.
Houston’s money will be placed in a trust until Bobbi Kristina turns 21 in 2014. She’ll receive additional money when she turns 25, and will be given access to the rest of her mother’s fortune when she turns 30.
- Whitney Houston is sending her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown to rehab - Mar 17, 2011
- Whitney Houston Attends Bobby Brown's Mother's Funeral - Feb 02, 2011
- Houston's daughter not adopting mom's last name - May 31, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina's problems are 'out of control' - Feb 24, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Is Bobby Brown going to attend Whitney Houston funeral? - Feb 15, 2012
- Bobbi Kristina to see Whitney's body Saturday - Feb 17, 2012
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012
- I still speak to mom, says Houston's daughter - Mar 14, 2012
- Whitney Houston Sings At The Funeral For The Deceased Mama Brown - Feb 02, 2011
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Gordon plays down Houston 'romance' rumours - Mar 16, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Houston to get posthumous award - May 17, 2012
- Houston's mother, daughter lead mourners - Feb 18, 2012
Tags: bobbi kristina, bobby brown, cars, fortune, furniture, hotel suite, jewellery, legal documents, london march, money, personal effects, pop superstar, singer whitney houston, sole beneficiary, whitney houston