Houston in financial crisisJanuary 24th, 2012 - 2:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 24 (IANS) Singer-actress Whitney Houston is reportedly facing financial crisis.
The 48-year-old, who recently underwent medical treatment for her cocaine addiction, has allegedly spent all of her fortune and is being financially supported by her record label Arista, reports RadarOnline.com.
“Whitney’s fortune is gone. Music industry heavy hitters are supporting her and her label is fronting her cash against her next album, but no one knows when that will be released…She might be homeless if not for people saving her. She is broke as a joke,” said a source.
- Whitney Houston has spent her entire fortune - Jan 25, 2012
- Whitney Houston: Another star falls (Roundup) - Feb 12, 2012
- Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston is sending her daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown to rehab - Mar 17, 2011
- Did Houston mix prescription drugs with alcohol? - Feb 13, 2012
- Pop star Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Second Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Celebs condole Whitney Houston's death - Feb 12, 2012
- Whitney Houston died of accidental drowning - Mar 23, 2012
- Whitney Houston dies at 48 - Feb 12, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 13, 2012
- Houston's secret 'son' to get share in wealth - Feb 26, 2012
- Houston hid drug habit from close ones - Jun 18, 2012
- Today is Whitney Houston's birthday - Aug 09, 2012