Hotel incident totally overblown, says Charlie SheenOctober 28th, 2010 - 2:06 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 28 (ANI): Charlie Sheen has apparently said that stories of the alleged hotel room incident have been “totally overblown.”
Security at the Plaza Hotel had called police to report Sheen had trashed his room.
A law enforcement official says when officers arrived at 1:30 in the morning, Sheen appeared to be intoxicated.
The official says a woman who’d been with him said they’d both been out drinking and partying, adding that when they got back to the room, Sheen was yelling and throwing furniture around.
However, according to a report from RadarOnline.com, Sheen called the incident “overplayed as far as the reality of the scenario.”
“Oh my man, I’m fine,” Fox News quoted him as saying.
“I know what went down and that’s where it will stay … under wraps,” he said. (ANI)
- Charlie Sheen back to work after NYC hotel suite episode - Oct 29, 2010
- Sheen's porn star 'date' attempts to cash in on his NY hotel suite episode - Oct 30, 2010
- No drugs found in Charlie Sheen's NY hotel room - Oct 27, 2010
- Charlie Sheen Hospitalized After Hotel Incident - Oct 27, 2010
- Charlie Sheen 'not worried about booze-and-blow binge at hotel' - Nov 09, 2010
- Porn star 'claims Charlie Sheen owes her $12K for 'date' - Oct 29, 2010
- Charlie Sheen's Plaza hotel porn star 'was paid to stay quiet' - Nov 22, 2010
- Charlie Sheen took hooker, ex-wife on date before hotel incident - Oct 28, 2010
- Sheen will bounce back: Mueller - Nov 01, 2010
- Porn Star Christina Walsh Found With Charlie Sheen In Hotel Room - Oct 28, 2010
- Porn star Anderson tells all about 'scary' night with Charlie Sheen - Nov 22, 2010
- Charlie Sheen 'offered porn star $20K via texts after NY hotel meltdown' - Nov 24, 2010
- Actor Charlie Sheen hospitalized after hotel rage - Oct 27, 2010
- Charlie Sheen discharged from hospital - Oct 27, 2010
- 'Law and Order: Criminal Intent' to kick off with 'Charlie Sheen Episode' - May 01, 2011