‘Horrible bosses’ sequel being planned

July 27th, 2011 - 8:12 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt  

Hollywood, July 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Celebuzz has reported that a sequel to the movie Horrible Bosses is at the planning stage. The producers of the movie are said to be in talks to come out with a sequel to the movie which has so far grossed more than $80 million.

In an interview with USA Today, director Seth Gordon said that, “We’re talking about it.” The announcement has generated interest from all quarters including movie critics. In his column recently, Boston Globe movie critic Ty Burr wrote that he expects the producers to bring Colin Farrell on board for the proposed sequel.

Burr said that, “I say kill off everybody else and bring back Farrell for the sequel.” In the movie, Farrell played the role of Bobby Pellitt known for being monstrous and horrible towards his employees.

Gordon is not ready to let Farrell off the boat if there is going to be a sequel. He told USA Today that the movie was positively influenced by the character that Farrell played.

He said that, “I feel like it would be a shame not have Bobby Pellitt (back). Maybe in some sort of dream sequence.”

The movie featured other stars like Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman.

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Entertainment |

Subscribe