Hoping to get pregnant by year end: Kim KardashianJune 10th, 2011 - 9:02 am ICT by IANS
London, June 10 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian is hoping to get pregnant with fiance Kris Humphries’ baby by the end of the year.
“I hope so, I really hope so. Maybe by the end of the year. Well, I won’t have a baby by the end of the year, but maybe we’ll start trying by the end of the year. After the wedding,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kardashian as saying.
Basketball player Kris Humphries proposed Kardashian last month with a 20.5 carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond ring,
However the 30-year-old, who wanted to have six kids, scaled down the plan after seeing sister Kourtney Kardashian who is facing difficulty in raising her 18-month-old son Mason.
“I do want kids. I want four. I started at six a few years ago.I’ve always wanted a big family. But seeing how much hard work bringing up Mason is for Kourt has given me a reality check. I don’t think I’ll be rushing into that just yet!”she said.
- Kim Kardashian tweets about Kris Humphries' childhood pic - Jan 24, 2011
- Kim Kardashian plans marriage - Apr 14, 2011
- I won't have kids: Kim Kardashian - Nov 30, 2011
- Kim now wants businessman boyfriend - Mar 29, 2012
- Kardashian finds 'perfect match' in West - Sep 07, 2012
- It's a girl for Kourtney Kardashian! - Jul 09, 2012
- Kim Kardashian has second thought over big family - Oct 17, 2010
- Kim Kardashian to marry within two months? - Jun 05, 2011
- Kim Kardashian plans kids next year - Jun 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian Wants Her Son To Look Like Beau Kris Humphries - Jan 24, 2011
- Kim keen to have children with Kanye - Jul 17, 2012
- I wish Kourtney a girl: Kendall - Dec 23, 2011
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- Kim Kardashian: 'I'm not pregnant' - Jun 02, 2011
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011