Hooded DiCaprio mistaken for thiefSeptember 10th, 2011 - 3:37 pm ICT by IANS
Sydney, Sep 10 (IANS) “Titanic” star Leonardo DiCaprio - who entered a jeweller’s store here wearing a hood, a cap and sunglasses - almost got mistaken for a thief by a customer.
An assistant was serving another customer when the actor and his bodyguards entered Family Jewels in Sydney.
“Our shopkeeper Linda was serving a customer when Leo and two big bodyguards approached. The customer sees what’s happening and says, ‘This doesn’t look good.’” thesun.co.uk quoted shop owner Kane Kelfkens as saying.
DiCaprio eventually took his sunglasses off. The assistant recognised him and put the breaks on an emergency call.
The actor picked out an antique Nepalese necklace as a gift for his mother and said he would return to purchase it.
- Lively's shopping getaway with beau - Jul 24, 2011
- DiCaprio embarrassed by 'Titanic' performance - Mar 29, 2012
- DiCaprio, Maguire, Hardy to produce new film - Aug 29, 2012
- Dicaprio wants to party with Pattinson? - Aug 21, 2012
- DiCaprio, Lively to move in together? - Aug 27, 2011
- DiCaprio partners with electric car company - Jul 05, 2012
- Leonardo DiCaprio is my rock, says Kate Winslet - Mar 09, 2011
- Leonardo DiCaprio to become Jewish for girlfriend? - Dec 06, 2010
- Leonardo DiCaprio wants Bar Refaeli back - Jul 23, 2012
- DiCaprio introduces girlfriend to mom - Jan 06, 2012
- Don't talk about me: DiCaprio - Aug 13, 2012
- DiCaprio likes complicated characters - Dec 17, 2011
- Leonardo Di Caprio says he's no sci-fi geek - Jul 14, 2010
- DiCaprio donates $1m to Haiti Relief Fund - Jan 22, 2010
- Are Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio back together? - Aug 04, 2011