Honesty is key to successful relationship: AnistonJune 28th, 2011 - 10:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 28 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston feels honesty is the key to make a relationship work.
The actress, who is dating actor Justin Theroux, admits that it is important to be able to talk openly and honestly to one’s partner in order for love to last, contactmusic.com reports.
“You need to talk to each other and you have to say what you want. You don’t confront your man about things which you’re not happy about, you approach it in a much more constructive way. You never want to be in an adversarial situation where it’s you versus him,” she told new! magazine.
The actress, who was previously married to actor Brad Pitt, insists she doesn’t “waste time being negative” and tries to be optimistic at all times.
“It’s important to live openly and with hope; I try to be open and look forward to tomorrow. I consider myself a very optimistic and positive person,” she said.
“It’s so easy to find things to worry about or complain about and I’ve learnt over the years that you don’t need to waste time being negative. Having a good conversation over a bottle of wine is about as magical an experience as you can have when you’re in the moment and allowing yourself to enjoy things,” she added.
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Perfect life is a cliche: Jennifer Aniston - Jul 07, 2012
- No rush for kids: Aniston - Oct 06, 2011
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Aniston denies pregnancy rumour - Oct 26, 2011
- Aniston feels sexy in boyfriend's T-shirt - Feb 08, 2012
- Aniston bans mom from attending her wedding - Sep 20, 2012
- Aniston stays connected to ex-boyfriends - Jul 22, 2011
- I'd love to be a dermatologist: Aniston - Apr 05, 2012
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Aniston puts motherhood plans on hold? - Jul 27, 2012