Homesick David Beckham feeling ‘miserable’ in LANovember 14th, 2007 - 2:58 am ICT by admin
The former England captain, who has had a disastrous first season with LA Galaxy, has also told the Spice Girl that he wants to go home to be with his dad, who recently suffered a heart attack.
“There have been teary conversations with Victoria. David wants to reconnect with his family. He’s very down at the moment,” the Daily Mail quoted a source, as saying.
The source also added that David, who spent the past fortnight alone while Victoria jetted to Paris, London and Tokyo, has very few friends in LA.
“David basically has very few friends in LA,” the source said.
“The Beckhams haven’t seen much of the Cruises since Katie [Cruise's wife] and Posh fell out, apparently after Katie saw Victoria and Eva Longoria taking the mickey out of Tom’s dancing at the Beckhams’ welcoming bash. Tom and David get on, but Tom has been in Germany filming,” the source added. (ANI)
- Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham baby - Jun 15, 2011
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- David Beckham seeks advice from Tom Cruise - May 27, 2010
- Eva Longoria 'planning lavish baby shower for pregnant Posh' - Jan 21, 2011
- Victoria is doing great: David Beckham - Mar 10, 2011
- Beckham's road trip with Ramsay - Aug 04, 2012
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Longoria borrows clothes from Victoria - Aug 29, 2012
- Tom Cruise And David Beckham Open A Bikers Club In Hollywood - Dec 14, 2010
- Eva Longoria Wish Her Marital Life To Be Shaped Up Like Victoria's - Aug 16, 2010
- Becks, Posh find new best pals in Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher - Sep 15, 2009
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- David Beckham to open pub? - Aug 05, 2010
- Cruise wants Beckham to join movies - Jul 23, 2010
- Victoria to support Eva Longoria through split - Nov 24, 2010
Tags: apparently, beckhams, conversations, daily mail, david beckham, england captain, eva longoria, footballer, fortnight, galaxy, go home, heart attack, mickey, paris london, posh, spice girl, wife victoria