Holmes wants world tour with daughterOctober 20th, 2011 - 4:01 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 20 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes says she wants to travel the world with her five-year-old daughter Suri.
The 32-year-old is eager to embark on the “next chapter” in her life, and is looking forward to taking on new dramatic roles and experiencing new cultures with Suri, her child with husband Tom Cruise.
“I feel ready for the next chapter of my life. I’m excited to begin a new phase: roles I might have been afraid to play before, places I want to travel to with my daughter. I’d like to build the design business. But not too fast,” contactmusic.com quoted Holmes as saying.
- Holmes dresses up according to city - Aug 10, 2011
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012
- Suri shoe collection worth 100,000 pounds - Jun 07, 2011
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Katie Holmes cheers to 'great' marriage - Sep 04, 2011
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012