Holmes to receive $400,000 from CruiseAugust 25th, 2012 - 2:14 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 25 (IANS) As per the online leaked divorce papers of actor Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the latter will reportedly get a sum of $400,000 annually, from ex-husband.
Holmes,33, will get the money from Cruise to support their daughter Suri. The six-year-old is allowed to meet her father on secondary basis as the prior custody remains to be with her mother, reports contactmusic.com.
The papers also state that besides the alimony support, Cruise, 49, will have to pay Suri’s extra curricular expenses, dental or medical money, education, and her insurance that she might need before her 18th birthday.
There was no pre-nup money involved as the two had not signed a pre-nuptial before tying the knot in 2006 and Holmes will not get any money besides this. The two got divorced in July.
- No pre-nup money for Holmes? - Jul 04, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Eva Longoria, Tony Parker's divorce finalized - Feb 01, 2011
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Holmes cancels red carpet appearance - Jul 29, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Holmes goes shopping to cheer herself - Aug 26, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes' lawyers discuss divorce pact - Jul 08, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian believes in prenuptial agreement - Jun 11, 2011
Tags: 18th birthday, alimony, cruise and katie holmes, divorce papers, insurance, katie holmes, money education, pre nup, secondary basis, tom cruise, tom cruise and katie, tom cruise and katie holmes, tying the knot