Holmes starstruck by hubby Tom CruiseAugust 16th, 2010 - 7:34 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Aug 16 (IANS) American actress Katie Holmes, who has been married to superstar Tom Cruise for nearly four years, is still awe struck by her husband’s persona and acting talent and often takes acting tips from him.
The actress is all praises for her husband, who has featured in films like “Top Gun” and “Mission Impossible”, reports people.com.
Asked if she would ever work with Cruise, she said: “Well, we do collaborate on everything at home. But I mean, he’s Tom Cruise! His body of work is incredible. Every movie he’s done has done really well. I look back, and everything’s a classic.”
The 31-year-old actress feels it is an advantage to have Cruise around.
“I definitely come home and say to him, ‘So, imagine a scene… how would you play it?’ And he’s helpful and sweet and gracious. He’s quite an incredible human being,” she added.
- Katie Holmes still gets star-struck by Tom Cruise - Aug 18, 2010
- I'm going to India in December: Katie Holmes - Nov 24, 2011
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Katie Holmes Might Have More Kids - Sep 11, 2010
- Katie recreates heartbreaking moments as Jackie Kennedy - Aug 18, 2010
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Cruise's high-rise Dubai stunt terrified Holmes - Apr 06, 2011
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Favorite Kisser- Tom Cruise - Jan 07, 2011
- Holmes refused Cruise's birthday request - Jul 05, 2012
- Tom gifts sewing machine to Holmes - Mar 19, 2011
- Josh Duhamel and Katie Holmes give an interview for "The Romantics" - Sep 10, 2010
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Holmes gets tattoo on her wrist - Aug 27, 2011
- Beckham praises Cruise - Aug 05, 2012