Holmes Scientology, $3m-a-year prenup quid-pro-quo with Cruise?January 12th, 2008 - 4:25 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 12 (ANI): Katie Holmes was made to sign an agreement to commit to Scientology before her marriage to actor Tom Cruise, a new book has claimed.
According to author Andrew Mortons Tom Cruise: An Unauthorized Biography, the Mission Impossible star had asked Holmes to sign a contract to commit to Scientology, to “turn only to Scientology treatments” for herself and her children’s welfare and to “never use psychiatric care or psychiatric drugs.”
Morton also insists that Holmes’ father, Martin, an attorney, settled a pre-nup that would award her 3 million dollars for each year of their marriage.
However, the Church of Scientology has denied any such agreement.
“Ms. Holmes never signed any agreement,” Usmagazine .com quoted the Church as saying. (ANI)
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- No pre-nup money for Holmes? - Jul 04, 2012
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian believes in prenuptial agreement - Jun 11, 2011
- Tom Cruise denies claims that Scientology interviewed women for him - Sep 04, 2012
- Coming soon: New Angelina Jolie biography - May 07, 2010
- Scientology behind JLo, Marc split? - Aug 14, 2011
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Tom Cruise eyed Jennifer Garner before pursuing Katie Holmes - Jan 16, 2008
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Katie Holmes visits Tom Cruise in Vancouver - Dec 17, 2010