Holmes refused Cruise’s birthday requestJuly 5th, 2012 - 7:33 am ICT by IANS
London, July 5 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes rejected estranged husband Tom Cruise’s plea for her to fly to Iceland to save their marriage.
Last week, the 33-year-old’s husband asked her over the phone to come and visit him and celebrate his 50th birthday, which took place Tuesday, on the set of his movie “Oblivion” but she refused the offer.
Holmes then filed for divorce soon afterwards.
“He begged her to go to Iceland for one last try at reconciliation. She refused and a huge fight ensued,” contactmusic.com quoted Holmes as saying.
- Post divorce settlement, Cruise resumes work - Jul 11, 2012
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Katie Holmes to do paid appearances? - Sep 12, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Holmes gets rid of wedding ring - Jul 03, 2012
- Holmes wants to date tall men - Sep 13, 2012
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- No pre-nup money for Holmes? - Jul 04, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise-Holmes separation upsets JLO - Jul 13, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Kidman, Holmes have 'awkward' run in - Mar 22, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012