Holmes not teaming with Armani for kids clothing lineMarch 20th, 2008 - 3:44 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 20 (ANI): Katie Holmes rep has shot down reports that the actress will soon be trying her hand at designing a childrens clothing line.
OK! Magazine had reported that Holmes was so inspired by her daughter Suri, 2, that she had decided to team up with Giorgio Armani for a line for kids.
However, her rep has now shot down the claims, stating that the reports are not true.
Katie Holmes is not designing a childrens clothing line for Giorgio Armani, Usmagazine.com quoted the rep, as saying.
However, that doesnt mean that Armani would mind teaming up with Holmes.
The designer, who created the actress wedding dress, has previously said: Everything about Katie Holmes is refreshing. (ANI)
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Rihanna strips for Armani ad - Sep 13, 2011
- Katie Holmes ventures into fashion designing - Aug 15, 2009
- Little Suri follows in Mom Katie's Trendy Footsteps - Aug 17, 2010
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Suri designs her own clothes: Katie Holmes - Aug 16, 2010
- Singer Blige to design footwear, clothes - Jun 03, 2012
- Learn while you shop at Armani Junior store (With images) - Sep 08, 2012
- Witherspoon set to wed Toth soon - Mar 17, 2011
- Katie Holmes to showcase at NY fashion week - Aug 24, 2012
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Armani big fan of Kate Middleton's style - Jan 30, 2011
- Katie Holmes is busy brand building - Mar 17, 2011