Holmes not ready for more kidsSeptember 10th, 2010 - 4:00 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 10 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes has refuted reports that she has plans to have a second child and says she is putting off pregnancy for at least “a couple years”.
The “Dawson’s Creek” star who has a four-year-old daughter Suri with husband Tom Cruise insists one child is enough for her to handle for now, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Maybe in a couple of years, but right now I want to make sure I am really there for Suri,” said Holmes.
Holmes and Cruise married in 2006.
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes' lawyers discuss divorce pact - Jul 08, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Holmes wants world tour with daughter - Oct 20, 2011
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Katie Holmes cheers to 'great' marriage - Sep 04, 2011
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Romantic Cruise still crazy about Holmes - May 16, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Tom Cruise denies claims that Scientology interviewed women for him - Sep 04, 2012