Holmes gets rid of wedding ringJuly 3rd, 2012 - 4:52 pm ICT by IANS
New York, July 3 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes has stopped wearing her wedding ring after filing for divorce from Tom Cruise last week.
The 33-year-old has stepped out for the first time since announcing her divorce from Cruise, reports contactmusic.com.
Holmes was photographed as she left from the taping of American television series “Project Runway” and noticeably had no jewellery on her left finger as she lifted her hand to touch her hair while inside a car.
It is reportedly said that the couple’ daughter, Suri Cruise, had worn the ring last week, only days before Holmes filed legal papers for their separation June 28.
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Holmes refused Cruise's birthday request - Jul 05, 2012
- Katie Holmes to do paid appearances? - Sep 12, 2012
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Separate bedrooms led to Cruise-Holmes divorce - Jul 01, 2012
- Katie Holmes tries to gain confidence, employs coach - Aug 08, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Holmes goes shopping to cheer herself - Aug 26, 2012