Holmes cancels red carpet appearanceJuly 29th, 2012 - 2:06 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 29 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes was set to make her first planned public appearance since filing divorce from Tom Cruise, but she cancelled it.
She was to walk the red carpet at an event for her Dizzy Feet Foundation here Saturday. But her plan got cancelled, her representative was quoted as saying by femalefirst.co.uk.
Holmes had set up the organisation in 2009 with choreographer Carrie Ann Inaba and “So You Think You Can Dance” judges Nigel Lythgoe and Adam Shankman, following her appearance on the show in 2009.
She returned as a guest judge in 2011.
Her charity raises money for youth dance education in the US.
Holmes has chosen to remain out of spotlight since she filed for divorce June 27 from Cruise, the father of her six-year-old daughter Suri.
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Katie Holmes set to launch dance scholarship - Jul 07, 2009
- Katie Holmes Performs In "So You Think You Can Dance" - Jul 24, 2009
- Katie Holmes launches dance scholarship - Jul 08, 2009
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Katie Holmes tries to gain confidence, employs coach - Aug 08, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
Tags: actress katie holmes, adam shankman, carrie ann inaba, charity, choreographer, dance education, divorce, guest judge, june 27, katie holmes, money, Nigel Lythgoe, public appearance, red carpet, so you think you can dance, spotlight, tom cruise, youth dance