Holmes asked to design men’s wearJune 25th, 2010 - 1:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 25 (IANS) Actor Tom Cruise wants his actress wife Katie Holmes to design a men’s wear range.
Holmes, who has a four-year-old daughter Suri with Cruise, launched her debut fashion collection Holmes & Yang for women two years ago.
It was co-designed by her stylist and friend Jeanne Yang. It has been successful among women. Now Cruise wants her to launch a men’s range too, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“The husbands always hang out at our meetings. They say, ‘When are you guys going to do the men’s collection?’” said Holmes.
She also revealed Holmes & Yang are creating matching outfits for mothers and daughters to wear together.
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Katie Holmes ventures into fashion designing - Aug 15, 2009
- Tom Cruise gives his daughter fashion freedom - May 28, 2010
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Katie Holmes to showcase at NY fashion week - Aug 24, 2012
- Katie Holmes is busy brand building - Mar 17, 2011
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Tom gifts sewing machine to Holmes - Mar 19, 2011
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Katie Holmes inspired by daughter's style statement - Sep 26, 2009
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012
- Katie Holmes to create luxury bags - Mar 26, 2011
- Holmes cancels red carpet appearance - Jul 29, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012