Holmes as a bride is Cruise’s most memorable wedding memoryNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:49 am ICT by admin
“I think every person has it when they look at their bride. That’s something that I’ll never forget,” People quoted her, as telling Entertainment Tonight on Tuesday at the Rome premiere of his new film Lions for Lambs.
Cruise also remembers just what his wedding was like, and despite the fact of the frenzy of fans and media outside the castle, he says the day remained essentially personal.
“It was very beautiful. As big as it was from the outside, it was a very personal experience and something obviously I’ll never forget,” the actor stated.
The actor also opened up about his and Holmes’ 18-month-old daughter, Suri, saying, “She’s just a real light and very happy, a very joyous child.” (ANI)
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Clooney keen on selling villa to Cruise - Aug 03, 2012
- Romantic Cruise still crazy about Holmes - May 16, 2012
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- TomKat laugh off pregnancy rumours - Nov 14, 2007
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Tom Cruise gets fashion advice from four-year-old Suri - Aug 02, 2010
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
Tags: cruise reveals, entertainment tonight, essentially, frenzy, italy, lake bracciano, lions for lambs, memorable wedding, memory, new film, odescalchi castle, personal experience, rome, suri, wedding dress