Holmes apologised to CruiseAugust 20th, 2012 - 2:28 am ICT by IANS
New York, Aug 20 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes has apologised to her ex-husband Tom Cruise for humiliating him publicly by secretly filing for divorce.
“Katie has apologised him. She feels bad about the way everything unfolded, and she’s sorry that she embarrassed him. But I doubt they’ll ever be friends,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
Holmes, 33, filed for divorce last month after five years of marriage. They agreed on their divorce settlement within a matter of weeks, with Holmes getting primary custody of six-year-old daughter Suri and Cruise being granted visitation rights.
“Tom rarely misses a chance to bring up their relationship, or say something catty,” added a source.
Meanwhile, sources say Holmes can’t ignore or compete with the campaign Cruise been waging to win their Suri’s heart.
“He’s not parenting her. He’s entertaining her,” said the source.
- Cruise plans to win back Suri - Aug 13, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Katie Holmes tries to gain confidence, employs coach - Aug 08, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Holmes cancels red carpet appearance - Jul 29, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012