Hollywood stars to play dominoes at Cannes for charityMay 15th, 2009 - 12:46 am ICT by IANS
London, May 14 (IANS) Hollywood celebrities Penelope Cruz, Charlize Theron, Demi Moore and her actor husband Ashton Kutcher will pit their wits against one another at the 62nd Cannes Film Festival May 18 when they take part in a charity dominoes (tile) game with a celebrity twist.
Cruz has teamed up with director Pedro Almodovar and U2 rocker Bono to host the charity event for The Global Fund, which raises money for AIDS research, reports contactmusic.com.
But instead of playing the traditional game, the stars will compete in Hollywood Domino - a movie board game version of the pastime.
- Moore denies reconciliation with Kutcher - May 28, 2012
- Moore, Kutcher create necklaces for charity - Feb 04, 2011
- Moore and Kutcher Spends Time Together To Sort Out Differences - Oct 12, 2010
- Penelope's noble cause for Haiti victims - May 22, 2010
- Kutcher, Moore marriage on the rocks - Sep 29, 2011
- Kutcher, Moore in Egypt for pre-Christmas break - Dec 17, 2010
- Moore, Kutcher to do charity work on V-Day - Feb 02, 2010
- Moore, Kutcher on strict diet regime - Jul 14, 2010
- Kutcher, Moore to campaign against child trafficking - Sep 25, 2010
- Kabbalah set people on positive path: Kutcher - Aug 28, 2011
- Penelope Cruz enjoying motherhood - Nov 18, 2011
- Kutcher-Rihanna 'romance' upsets Moore (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Penelope Cruz on Vanity Fair's November cover - Sep 29, 2009
- Moore wants Kutcher back ? - Mar 15, 2012
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher go for a camping trip - Oct 12, 2011
Tags: aids research, ashton kutcher, board game version, cannes film festival, celebrity twist, charity event, charlize theron, demi moore, domino, dominoes, global fund, hollywood celebrities, hollywood stars, pastime, pedro almodovar, penelope cruz, tile game, traditional game, u2, wits