Hollywood actresses sue companies using their pics sans permissionJanuary 23rd, 2009 - 3:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 24 (ANI): Hollywood actresses Diane Keaton, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sandra Bullock and Mandy Moore have joined hands to sue certain business concerns for using their pictures to advertise their products without taking prior permission.
Court documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court suggest that they are taking action against CompUSA, Systemax, TigerDirect and several other companies for using their pictures.
The stars claim that these companies have used their images and personas repeatedly and continuously to sell various products online and in their retail outlets.
The court papers were filed on Tuesday, reports E! Online. (ANI)
- Bullock sues watch company - Mar 03, 2012
- Hilary Swank sues home-audio firm - May 15, 2012
- Jesse James' mistress supports 'white power,' gives Nazi salute - Mar 20, 2010
- Diane Keaton launches home decor range - Sep 02, 2011
- The Golden Globe Awards: Justin Beiber And Zac Efron To Be Presenters Too - Jan 13, 2011
- Hindus upset with goddess Lakshmi image on a Potion promoted as boosting sex - Feb 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian to sue beauty product firm - Dec 05, 2011
- Jesse James Finds It Hard To Juggle Lawsuits - Jun 14, 2010
- Happy Birthday Sandra Bullock - Jul 26, 2012
- Sandra Bullock Receives Love & Support From All - Mar 21, 2010
- FDI in retail could help consumers, farmers - Feb 25, 2011
- Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee refutes Nazi reports - Apr 10, 2010
- DS Group acquires dairy plant in Rajasthan - May 02, 2012
- Michael Moore sues Weinstein brothers for $2.7m - Feb 09, 2011
- Michelle "Bombshell" McGee targets Sandra Bullock in spoof video - Mar 23, 2010
Tags: angeles superior court, business concerns, court documents, diane keaton, hollywood, hollywood actresses, Images, january 24, london, los angeles superior court, mandy moore, michelle pfeiffer, retail outlets, sandra bullock, systemax, tigerdirect