Hip-hop artist Nate Dogg dies at 41March 17th, 2011 - 5:25 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 17 (ANI): Hip-Hop star Nate Dogg has died at the age of 41, following several years of serious health problems.
The performer, Nathaniel Dwayne Hale, appeared on rapper-producer Dr. Dre’s best-selling hip-hop album ‘The Chronic’.
No cause of death has been released, but the star had survived strokes in 2007 and 2008.
Born in Long Beach, Calif., Hale began singing as a child in local churches. His song ‘Regulate’ with Warren G in 1994 helped propel him to mainstream success.
Hale sang on records by Eminem, 50 Cent, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg and others. (ANI)
- Rapper Nate Dogg dies at the age of 41 years - Mar 16, 2011
- Eminem pays tribute to Nate Dogg - Mar 18, 2011
- Dr Dre's upcoming album based on the sounds of planets - Aug 09, 2010
- Snoop Dogg turns down 'X Factor' - Apr 05, 2011
- Snoop Dogg plans to launch talent show - May 19, 2011
- Nate Dogg Half Paralyzed After Stroke - Oct 14, 2009
- Snoop Dogg wants to rap with David Beckham - Apr 21, 2010
- Lil Wayne to launch skate shoe - Apr 27, 2012
- Snoop Dogg abuses Kim Kardashian - Jan 29, 2012
- Jay-Z tops Forbes' 'Richest Rappers' list - Aug 18, 2010
- Katy Perry chose Snoop Dogg after research on internet - Jul 01, 2010
- Snoop Dogg under fire for promoting new fruity alcoholic drink 'Blast' - Apr 23, 2011
- Snoop Dogg needs weed for inspiration - Aug 06, 2012
- Akon plans gig Down Under - Sep 27, 2009
- Watch as Dr Dre, Rihanna, Skyar, and Eminem Rock the Grammys - Feb 14, 2011
Tags: 50 cent, cause of death, dr dre, eminem, health problems, hip hop album, hip hop artist, hip hop star, local churches, long beach, ludacris, mainstream success, nate dogg, serious health, snoop dogg, strokes, warren g