Himesh Is Coming Out With An International Album Titled ‘@ Da EGE’January 24th, 2011 - 3:29 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
We all remember Singer Himesh Reshammiya I suppose! Yes, he is the singer with the nasal twang who became immensely popular in Bollywood, few years back with his catchy songs which were both sung and directed by him. There was something about this guy, he was unique. He faced a lot of controversies and a lot of parody and mimics tried to make fun of his unique nasal voice and microphone holding style but it could never suppress him. He achieved heights of stardom as his songs reached almost every corner of India. From an auto rickshaw in Mumbai to an uptown gathering in Kolkata, his songs were played in every occasion.
He did try his luck in movies but it was not that great of an idea as we found him boring, not so good-looking and expressionless. Basically he was not meant for movies but he did not care, he went on doing what he wanted to do. After singing, Music directing and acting, he started judging reality shows which promoted upcoming young singers. It was a good venture we must say.
The man was down and out from the limelight for a while but that is soon going to change as he is coming out with an international album which will be released in 122 countries worldwide. “Roman White,” famous Hollywood director will make the music videos for Himesh’s album titled, “@ Da EGE.” Apart from an international director and album, Himesh will also get a glamorous makeover. “Damian” and “Avigail” have been approached to do the job. In case you don’t know, they are the people behind pop star Rihanna’s killer looks in Umbrella, Only Girl etc. This one is going to be a biggie.
- Reshammiya teams up with Lil Wayne - Nov 02, 2011
- Salman Khan is my driving force: Himesh Reshammiya - Dec 21, 2011
- Average score by Reshammia in 'Bodyguard' (IANS Music Review) - Jul 31, 2011
- Himesh finally goes global - Jul 08, 2011
- Himesh Gets A Unique Gift On His Birthday - Jul 24, 2010
- Himesh Reshammiya To Record An Album With Shakira And Vanessa Hudgens - Oct 23, 2010
- 'Bol Bachchan' music fails to hold interest (IANS Music Review) - Jun 23, 2012
- Music to bridge India-Pakistan divide - Sep 05, 2012
- 'Radio' a Himesh Reshammiya act all the way (IANS film preview) - Nov 30, 2009
- 'Kajraare' music an overdose of Himesh Reshammiya (IANS Music Review) - Jun 07, 2010
- I will prove myself as an actor now: Himesh Reshammiya (Interview) - Oct 08, 2009
- Be choosy with the soundtrack of 'Dangerous Ishhq' (IANS Music Review) - Apr 28, 2012
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic To Parody Lady Gaga? - Aug 26, 2010
- I would never do something vulgar: Asin (Film Snippets) - Oct 22, 2009
- 'Damadamm' - Grin and bear it (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Oct 26, 2011
Tags: auto rickshaw, biggie, catchy songs, controversies, damian, hollywood director, international director, limelight, makeover, mumbai, music videos, nasal twang, nasal voice, parody, pop star, reality shows, rihanna, singers, stardom, umbrella