Himesh and Shaan’s emosanal attyachaar rules Maha MuqablaFebruary 25th, 2010 - 2:56 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
February 25, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): This week, emotions run high in Music Ka Maha Muqabla as Himesh reiterates on why he insists on rehashing his hackneyed “rozi roti aur barkat’ and later Shaan adds to the “attyachaar’ by eating his words of hate rant against Shankar. All of this kiss-and-make up makes a great watch for the Holi special and here is the run-down…
This week we will see the persuasive and emotional Himesh Reshammiya reveal that his family had been through many crises in the past. Hence, he always wants to see “rozi roti aur barkat” in the house of every budding singer so that he/she never sees the terrible days that his family had seen. One must say that this, though clichéd, is still definitely a noble thought.
Also, this week, Himesh’s father, Vipin Reshammiya, will make his presence felt at the sets of ‘Music Ka Maha Muqabla’ in order to support his son in his forthcoming Muqabla with ‘Shreya’s Superstars’. This will be a hugely emotional moment for the father and his son, as both will talk about their work and hardships in public. Himesh will divulge that his father took a backseat with respect to his career as, in those days; it was difficult for the father and his son to be in the same profession. Himesh will go on to say, “Meri sirf shakal hai. Kaam inka hai (My face is only seen. The work is my father’s).” For the first time, on record, Mr. Vipin Bhai will speak about how he was completely shattered after the death of his elder son. He will speak about how Himesh went up to him and said that he was always there for his parents. Surely, Himesh must have made his parents proud by that lovely gesture!
Himesh will sing the song Apne to Apne Hote Hai, as a tribute to his father. His motto will be to smile throughout the show as his father felt that Himesh rarely smiled. This will probably be the first time that the viewers will see Himesh break down. He will be teary-eyed while talking about the sacrifices that his father has made to make Himesh what he is today.
This week, the semifinal of Music Ka Maha Muqabla will also be a witness to the act of Shaan apologizing for his furious behavior in the episode of the previous week.
Shaan, who was very rude in the last episode with the judges and his opponent Shankar, will apologize gracefully by saying “I take back the words that I uttered last week. Kuch zyaada hi ho gaya. Mein bahut gusse mein tha (A limit had been crossed. I was extremely angry).” On his apology, Shankar will say, “I thought that Shaan always smiles, even in anger. But last week, we witnessed his real anger”.
Watch this moving drama, involving Himesh Reshammiya and his father, as well as Shaan’s expression of regret, on Music Ka Maha Muqabla on this Saturday, the 27th of February on Star Plus at 9pm.
- Himesh breaks down - Mar 11, 2010
- Mohit Chauhan is a Shatir Khiladi says Himesh Reshammiya - Feb 04, 2010
- My Name is Khan special on 'Music ka Maha Muqabla' - Jan 22, 2010
- Maha Muqabla: Mohit Chauhan versus Himesh Reshammiya - Feb 05, 2010
- Bollywood's first superstar, Rajesh Khanna's filmography - Jul 18, 2012
- Music Ka Maha Muqabla on Star Plus - Nov 20, 2009
- Shankar or Shaan - who will win 'Music Ka Maha Muqqabla'? - Mar 20, 2010
- Shaan rips open his shirt in anger! - Feb 18, 2010
- Shankar Mahadevan's Team Wins "Amul Music Ka Maha Muqqabla" - Mar 21, 2010
- Mika to quit music industry if eliminated from reality show? - Jan 29, 2010
- Asha Bhosle enters Guinness World Records - Oct 21, 2011
- Shankar Mahadevan beats Shaan on 'Music Ka Maha Muqqabla' - Mar 21, 2010
- Himesh Gets A Unique Gift On His Birthday - Jul 24, 2010
- Rajesh Khanna's evergreen songs - Jul 18, 2012
- Indian, Pakistani singers to battle it out on 'Sur-kshetra' - Dec 21, 2011